RealCity RPG

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RealCity RPG
RealCity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW TO USE B, I, U and other codes in forum.

Go down

HOW TO USE B, I, U and other codes in forum. Empty HOW TO USE B, I, U and other codes in forum.

Post by Ivo Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:49 pm

Make sure to read everything, in order to understand how to properly use the codes and not fail your applications or look funny in front of everyone Smile

So for an example this is how a faction application looks like in the ,, How to post " topic :
Code:

[b] In-Game name: [/b]
[b] In-game faction: [/b]

So what you want to do now is copy it and place it in your application topic so it looks the same.
This is how it looks like when it is Bold { B Code }:
This is how it looks like when it is normal { No B Code } :

So yeah that's the difference and if you do it without the B code your answers will be messed up with the questions and will make it hard for others to read here is an example
Answers without B code at questions:

Awful, isn't it ?
And this is how it looks like if you have done it correctly:
Correctly made B code questions and answers:

It's better and you can read it easier, right ?
So in order to do this you mustn't change anything in the questions and post AFTER the closed B code ( marked with [/b] ).
Here is how it should look like while you are making your application
How to post and answer correctly using B codes for questions:

So yeah your application should look like this .. and NOT THIS
[spoiler="How to NOT post and answer correctly using B codes for questions"]

Code:
[b][color=#000000] In-Game name: Ivo_MacTavish [/b][color=#000000][color=#000000][color=#000000][color=#000000][color=#000000][color=#000000][color=#000000][color=#000000]
[b] In-game faction: SAPD [/b] [/color]
This post WON'T BE LOCKED, due to the fact that some people MAY need additional help about the use of the codes.
If you need any help just post a reply to this topic and the Administration will gladly help you !

Have fun and good luck in both playing and forums ! Smile
Ivo
Ivo
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down