RealCity RPG

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RealCity RPG
RealCity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army Income Suggestion

Go down

Army Income Suggestion Empty Army Income Suggestion

Post by Ivo Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:11 pm

In-Game Name: Ivo MacTavish
In-Game Score: 4
Suggestion: make a system to help army faction recieve money:
Example system(s)
Whenever you kill a suspect it will reward you money, 15 000$ for 1 star, 30 000$ for 2, 50 000 for 3, 75 000 for 4, 100 000 for 5 and 175 000 for 6
2nd system is to fix the /facpay command and make it take money from the government vault to pay members every hour.
Reasons for the system ? Army members get like 2000-3000 $ A DAY, while a suspect or other faction member makes from 40 000$ to 300 000$ a day
Ivo
Ivo
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Army Income Suggestion Empty Re: Army Income Suggestion

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:38 pm

Okey, agreed with last part.
but about first thing, if i made if u kill a criminal u recive money, you won't find any prisoners, cops will be hitmen aka non-rp.
what is the solutaion?
1. open government faction.
so the chief or general meet the prisdent every one day/week w/e, and talk each other about officers paycheck and prisdent give the law leaders ammount of money.
This roleplay way.
2. Or just fix /facpay command.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivo Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:45 pm

Agreed with everything now let me argument myself:
It will be better to open government faction, tho no players still for it, so I think for now fixing /facpay will be the better idea and opening it when we get more players and removing /facpay will be best.
I'm currently making the prisoning taxes and trust me they will be higher than the kill taxes, so for example if you recieve 15 000$ for 1 star suspect, and if he has illegal guns and materials, you may get 20 000 - 25 000 $ if you arrest him, tax to suspects for prisoning will be higher for every star, stronger illegal weapon, ammount of materials/drugs. This way it won't be abused, but if we leave it without army recieving money for killing suspects, none of them will let us arrest him. Example he will fight till he dies if he has weapons, or he will simply scream rush taze and run away. None will want to be arrested this way and again, no money income except the /facpay or president.
Ivo
Ivo
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:50 pm

if there rushtaze or knockout, will be more prisoners.
what about to allow rushtaze and make headshot system?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivo Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:56 pm

allowing rushtaze and headshot system will make everything more tactical, but LESS fun in my opinion. What i mean is every fight will be over in 2-3 seconds and if you are a lagger you won't get headshoted ever, so this is a bad idea. What I have in mind is something else, make the shotguns [normal and combat] have a command of the sort /bullet changing them to Bean Bags / Water bullets / Normal bullets.
Explanation, this is like a tazer, tho its effect will taze for less seconds, from bigger distance, only if the person's hp is below 30 % and if he has no armor.
Bean Bag bullets will taze from like 1 car space if you are under 40 % hp
Water bullets will taze from 2 cars space if you are under 30 % hp.
I think this will suit mostly the fun, NONE abusive things, and will allow LAW to arrest suspects that prefer to die instead
Ivo
Ivo
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:10 pm

Okey, about law money.
if player is in a law faction he will recive 10k every paycheck.
and about tazer,  tazer is now hand tazer (object 18642) its easier to get suspects than slinced pistol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down